ce lien At Absolut Pest control there are a few questions we hear often. Everything from what the pest control process is like, what chemicals we use in fumigation, how long pest control takes, and almost any question about any particular pest. However, there are a few questions in particular that we would like to highlight in this FAQ guide to Pest Control.
How Often Should You Do Pest Control?
site de rencontre des putes On average, treatment for pest control lasts two months. Which is why many pest control companies recommend quarterly visits for businesses and especially restaurants. This is known as preventative pest control and is generally recommended for businesses. For home pest control, it is recommended you have your home seen whenever you notice a pest or signs of a pest.
How Much Does Pest Control Cost
Generally speaking, pest control can range around a few hundred dollars. There are factors that increase pricing including products used and time commitment. However, compared to the damage pests can do to your home, and the diseases they spread, pest control is a much more cost-effective method of dealing with unwanted pests.
What Should I do Before Pest Control
Overall you want your home to be as clean as possible to help Pest Control experts do their job. Here are a few steps we recommend taking.
- Make sure all food is sealed
- If you own an aquarium or other animal enclosure, make sure it is covered tightly with plastic and that air pumps are off
- Close windows tightly
- Make sure that the Pest Control team has access to all areas of your home by unlocking doors
- Move couches and other furniture a foot away from walls to give the team more mobility
- If you have pets make sure that their food, toys, bedding, are all carefully stored to ensure they aren’t exposed to dangerous chemicals
How Long Does A Pest Control Take
Pest control efficacy varies from pest to pest. For instance, rodents and roaches can take two or three days after the initial treatment. However, most insects and pests are dealt with within the first week.
What Should You Do After A Pest Control Visit
After your home has been visited by pest control there are a few things you should be aware of for the first week.
- Avoid cleaning for the first week, your pest control specialist will tell you when it is safe to clean
- Handle any home repairs. Pest Control experts usually recommend various home repairs that can lower the chances of reinfestation including fixing leaking gutters and pipes or fixing window screens.
- Monitor for pests. Continue to check for pests around your home to make sure you are protected from reinfestation
Contact Absolut Pest Control
If you live in Massachusetts and have a pest problem, or have more questions about pest control, give us a call or contact us via our online contact form.