24 hours online free dating sites Since Winter has officially arrived, temperatures will start dropping which will lead to all kinds of rodents scurrying somewhere to keep warm. With a house being the perfect target for rodents looking to keep warm, it’s important that you take the right steps to prevent that from happening.
- Inspect all the doors and windows in your home. Look for any cracks, crevices, gaps, and tiny openings that mice or rats could enter through. To prevent rodents from entering your home make sure you fill any cracks, gaps and holes in windows and around your home to keep out unwanted guests.
- With your trash cans, make sure the trash lids are secured tightly to help prevent rodents from reaching the contents. Also, when your trash is outside, keep it far away from any windows or doors that lead into your home.
- Clean your home regularly, make sure you wipe down your counters, vacuum regularly, and alway put your dishes away in the cabinets.
- Make sure you inspect your pipes for leaking in areas like the garage, attic, or basement where moisture gathers. Pests like flies, roaches, moths, and rats are drawn to humid or wet areas.
- Trim any tree limbs close to your home to prevent any rodents, especially rats from climbing into the upper areas of your home.